“We need to test the electromagnetic exposure of the sleeping location of the mother during pregnancy and also her working area, if she is working. If the mother is sleeping in strong electromagnetic fields the child will be neurologically abnormal. Within 2 years the child will develop all the signs of autism, neurological dysfunction, hyperactivity, learning disorders and so on.”
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt
What is Body Voltage?
Body voltage is used by many concerned about EMF radiation to calculate the electrical pressure generated from the wiring in their homes and the use of electrical devices such as computers, televisions, appliances, and cell phone chargers.
In more scientific terms, human body voltage refers to the potential difference between the body and the ground or environment. This is the electrical charge that builds up on the surface of a person’s body when exposed to various electrical sources.
The high-level, low-frequency fields produced by these objects can cause a variety of health effects, including sleep disturbances or, more concerning, disorders in infants and babies.
Minimizing body voltage is very important for you, your family, and your clients to lead a healthy life.
What Are The Effects Of High Body Voltage Levels?
The most common health problems associated with increased body voltage are:
- Disrupted sleep patterns – Interruptions to your natural sleep cycle can lead to difficulty falling asleep, waking up frequently during the night, and poor sleep quality.
- Increased Stress and Anxiety Levels – Constant levels of low-frequency electromagnetic fields around a person can lead to increased alertness and discomfort.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Fatigue and low energy levels.
- Weakened Immune System – Long-term exposure can weaken the immune system, making the body more vulnerable to disease.
- Electro-hypersensitivity (EHS) symptoms – rash, tingling, dizziness, nausea, etc.
- Hormonal imbalance and possible effects on bodily functions regulated by the affected hormones.
However, a growing body of research and scientific evidence has shown that high body voltage has far more significant effects. These include:
- Cognitive impairment, such as difficulty concentrating, memory, or cognitive processing.
- Cell Disruption – Our cells function by sensitive electrical signals and can be interrupted by elevated body voltage, resulting in impaired cell function and communication.
- Reproductive Health Concerns – There is concern that long-term exposure to high levels of internal voltage may adversely affect reproductive health and fertility in both men and women.
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt conducted research that found a possible link between autism and electromagnetic radiation. The study showed that pregnant women who slept in a room with high EMF radiation were more likely to give birth to children at increased risk of neuropathy. You can read about the research here.
How Do We Measure Body Voltage?
Body voltage is measured in “millivolts” (mV) using a body voltage meter. At EMF Protection, we are developing our own body voltage meter, which will be available to buy in the coming weeks.
What Is A Safe Level?
In general, levels above 20 millivolts (mV) should always be avoided. During the day these levels may be tolerable, but at night-time, in bed, your body acts as an antenna, which can lead to severe sleeping disorders.
However, during pregnancy, you have to do everything you can to reduce the voltage levels in your body. As explained above, failure to do so may predispose your child to neurological disorders such as autism.
There are ways to reduce your body voltage, some of that won’t even cost you a dollar. Keep reading!
How To Reduce It
Many methods of lowering body voltage involve reducing EMF exposure. Follow these steps to sleep better and feel better:
Turn off your power at night
Turning it off at night is the most effective way to lower your body’s voltage while you sleep and minimize your exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF). The reason is that otherwise, the ground/earth quality depends on the quality of the ground point to which it is connected. Saving on your electricity bill is not the only reason to turn it off!
Many electronic devices, home appliances, and things like wireless routers continue to radiate electromagnetic fields even when not in active use. By turning off the electricity in your home, you ensure that devices that radiate both high and low frequencies and cause stress to your body are not left on. Note: If you live in a hot climate, this may not be the best idea for your refrigerator or freezer.
Simply put, earthing means an electrical connection to the earth, and there are many ways to do this both indoors and outdoors.
Using an Earthing Sheet/Mat
Perhaps the most practical way to ground yourself is with a grounding mat. Made of a conductive material that forms the surface, it maintains a connection to the earth and can be grounded indoors.
The grounding mat comes with a wire that connects the mat to the earth pin of each outlet and directly to the earth through the copper wiring in your home.
However, if you connect to a radiator or an electrical outlet and the earth is poor quality (you can purchase earth testers to check), it will create a more dangerous reaction due to dirty electricity that’s transferred from the live and neutral to the earthing system. Therefore, by connecting your earthing product, you’ve connected yourself to dirty electricity which will certainly do more harm than good. It is VITAL that measure the dirty electricity and filter it if necessary.
We sell two types of grounding mats: bed mats and earthing pads.
As the name suggests, you can use bed mats to ground yourself on your bed. When combined with the earth set, it is connected to the earth. However, we recommend combining this with an EMF shielding canopy to create a Faraday cage. This reduces body voltage and eliminates high-frequency radiation from things like cell phone towers and utility poles. (Our YouTube channel has many videos explaining the process.)
Our new grounding pads/mats can be used anywhere. You can plug these mats into the ground pin of your electrical outlet and sit or stand on them for at least 30 minutes a day.
Some great ways you can use your earthing pad include:
- Office: Place it under your feet while you work at your desk. You can also sit on it if you prefer.
- Living Room: Place the grounding mat on the floor of the living room to sit or rest your feet while watching TV, reading, or relaxing.
- Study Area: If you have a dedicated study or reading area, place the mat under your chair or pillow to help you stay grounded while you focus on your assignments.
- Meditation Space: Use the mat as a base for a pillow or yoga mat to create a calming meditation area.
- Kitchen: Lay the earthing mat on the ground or under your kitchen worktop. This is very beneficial if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
- Nightstand: Place the mat by your bed and use it every morning or for a few minutes before bed to ground yourself.
- Travel: Our earthing pads are portable and designed for travel. Use these mats in your hotel room or other temporary housing to help you maintain your grounding habits on the go.
Alternatively, if possible, you should dig a copper stake 10-15 feet into the ground, attach a ground wire to it, run it indoors, and connect it to the grounding product from there. It’s the cleanest earth and would be very close to turning off the electricity in terms of effectiveness, or as good as.
Standing barefoot on grass, dirt, or sand
This exercise is the most popular and easiest way to ground yourself. This transfers electrons from the surface of the earth to the body. It is recommended that you do this for at least 30 minutes every day to be effective.
Note: This only works in bare feet. Rubber or synthetic soles in most shoes these days disconnect you from the earth.
Take Action Today!
Body voltage is a dangerous form of electric field. If not managed effectively, it can cause not only short-term symptoms such as headaches and fatigue but also serious long-term health consequences.
By following the steps above, you will sleep better, feel more energetic, and have a better quality of life. During pregnancy, these steps will help reduce the risk of negative health effects and neurological damage to the baby.
You don’t have to change your life, but these small steps make a big difference. Try it today!