Is Your Wifi Disturbing Your Sleep?
You have a healthy diet, do exercise on a regular basis, take your daily vitamins but you still feel tired and weak. That’s because you are probably ignoring one of the most important functions to keep your immune system in good shape: your sleep. But did you know that blue light and EMF radiation emitted by wireless and electronic devices could affect your natural sleep pattern?
Our modern lifestyles are to blame for this sleep deprivation epidemic as we stay up late at night binging on new internet streaming series and browsing through our mobile phones or tablets. Numerous studies show that EMF exposure and blue light can affect melatonin production and alter the body’s circadian rhythm.
This is because although your eyes can’t see RF pollution, the brain sees the pulsed microwave radiation which forms the wireless signal as a form of bright light (the nearer you are to the source of the radiation, the brighter the light). As a consequence melatonin production is shut down. According to scientific research, melatonin levels are particularly low in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Nearly half of affected individuals suffer from sleep disturbances increased confusion, agitation, and other symptoms in the afternoon and evening. Much advice is given regarding lighting, restricting TV/screen viewing, etc., which is all good and correct. However, if you have a cell phone tower within 500 meters of your bedroom or are trying to sleep next door to your neighbors wireless broadband router, then one thing for sure you won’t get the melatonin you need for sleeping well. Any form of pulsed microwave radiation from wireless communication networks either big or small could get in the way of our natural sleeping patterns and when your sleep is affected your immune system is affected as well.
If you’re not at your optimum health then there are no doubt many “modern world health issues” but one of the emerging rogue elements in the world’s accelerating health crisis is exposure to modern wireless communication radiation. Here are 7 ways (in order of low lifestyle interruption and low or no-cost first) you can reduce your exposure and begin the path to optimum natural melatonin production.
- Turn off your phones and Wi-Fi router at night, or more radically eliminate significant amounts of EMF’s that would otherwise enter your body by switching the power off at the mains.
- 1 hour before bed switch off all screens, read a book, or chat with your partner.
- Replace bedroom lighting with a salt lamp.
- Hire or buy an EMF detector to find out what external sources of wireless communication radiation are present in your sleeping environment.
- If your wireless radiation exposure is high, then the easiest low-risk way to experience a healthy reduction in exposure to the phone mast or your neighbor’s Wi-Fi signal is to consider an EMF shielding bed canopy
- If having tried the bed canopy you want to do something more permanent then full home shielding can be an option, for that, you need conductive microwave EMF shielding paint
- In cases where mobile phone masts (cell phone towers) are too intrusive, you may have to move.